Monday, July 7, 2014

My July Special

Check out the Special I am offering for the Month of July!!


If you are not local to me, you can go HERE to place on order on my website.  I will then contact you to get the NEW Annual Inspirations Idea Book in the mail to you & once received find out our FREEBIE choice!!

If you place an order online, select JOIN next to "New Product Open House" please.  I know you cannot attend the Open House I will be holding at the end of the month, but I will post pictures of the artwork I create.  And by doing so, for every $25 order amount you get 1 ticket in for the Mystery Hostess.  So place the $50 order, you get 2 tickets into the drawing!  You could win big!!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment