Saturday, July 26, 2014

More Convention Cards - New Product Sneak Peek!!

Here are a few more of the cards I made at Convention using the new paper packet called Confetti Wishes & our new Shinhan Touch Twin Markers!

So before I show you these cards, please keep in mind I'm new to the whole alcohol marker coloring thing.  And when I did most of these at Convention, I had my contact lenses in.  For those of my readers over 40, you know what I mean by that ;o)  I need my contacts out, my glasses on and peaking underneath to see some of that fine detail.  And yes, I have bifocals, aahhh!!

I hope you enjoy these cards and look forward to seeing more New products from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book!  If you would like a copy of your own, contact me!





Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment