Friday, July 25, 2014

Convention Cards - New Product Sneak Peek!

I am excited to share a few cards I got to create while at Convention!!  And give you a sneak peek of just a few of the types of cards you will be able to make with our new Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge!

5"x7" Thank You Swing Card
Look at the new Gold Sequins Assortment.  I added the Black Epoxy Bubbles to the centers of mine after I got home.  I initially didn't particularly care for the Sequins but add a little something to the middle & I LOVE them!!

5"x7" Beautiful Day Pop Up Card

Inside of the Beautiful Day Pop Up Card, how COOL is this!!

Close up of the Gold Sequins with Pink Glitter Gems in the middle.

Close up of the "Beautiful Day" cut.

Close up of the inside pop up hot air balloon with the gold sequins with pink glitter gems.

5"x7" Hello Sunshine Sentiment Card

Close up of the top of card again with the Gold Sequins, I just cut some small pieces of the new Gold Shimmer Trim to bling up the middle of the sequins.

Close up of the bottom of the sentiment to show off the new Gold Shimmer Trim!  How pretty is that!

Keep watching for more sneak peeks of more projects I made at Convention!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment: