Friday, July 25, 2014

Convention 2014 Highlights Video

It has been quite busy since getting home from Convention.  From my 3 monthly classes being held, the first one the Monday night after we returned home, then my oldest son's birthday & the following Monday & Tuesday nights were my other 2 monthly classes and then on Wednesday, my in-laws came for a visit & that weekend my oldest son with my hubby as his coach in soccer, they participated in the Big Sky State Games on the hottest weekend so far this Summer. Whew, I haven't even had time to get crafty with the new products like I would like to, but that time is here, YEA!!   

I did see that Corporate posted the Convention Highlights video and I wanted to share it with you.  It is so fun reliving the amazing time I had!  You will see me a few times in the video.  First during General Sessions, the camera person snuck up behind me as I was snapping a picture of my friends and right after that you see us seated and cheering.  A little later you will see us again getting crafty during the Creative Sessions.   I love this time with my CTMH Family!  And look forward to the following year spending this time with them again!  You could join us next year too!

Enjoy the video!




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment