Monday, July 28, 2014

A New Week & A New Sneak Peek!!

Happy Monday to you!  Can you believe July is almost over?  I know I can not, this Summer is flying by!  So a new week means a new sneak peek of some more things I made at Convention using new products!

This Peace & Joy card was made using the new paper packet called Snowhaven, don't you just Love it!?!  I know I sure do!

Happy Chrismas to all! card made using the new paper packet called Yuletide Carol.

Isn't this little No Tricks only Treats card so cute!!  Made using new Scaredy Cat papers.

And lastly this Live in the Moment tag was made using the new Pathfinding paper packet.


Check back here at the end of the week to see more new products shared as I am participating in some Blog Hops with fellow Consultants. 


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment