Saturday, May 31, 2014

Kaboom - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  I am excited to be participating in this Blog Hop!  I hope you enjoy the artwork I created.  I know you will be inspired by all of the beautiful artwork you will see featured here today!  We will be featuring June's SOTM, which is Kaboom, a set of 16 stamps.  Here is a look at all of the wonderful stamps that are included in this great set!  I just love celebrating the 4th of July, Independence Day & this stamp set is perfect for that and many other fun celebrations!



If you have come here from Terry Ann Diack's Blog you are on the right path!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

This month we have 51 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  Here we go!

I mentioned above that I love celebrating the 4th of July, so I had fun creating this layout using mainly the Kaboom stamp set.  I random stamped the fireworks on Colonial White cardstock to create the background paper.  I used the Artbooking cartridge to cut out the title, overlay and photo mats.  I did also add in a small 2" strip of Jubilee B&T paper.  It is a simple layout but I like the way it turned out and it is only June & I have a 4th of July layout ready to just add pictures, how fun is that!




Products used all Close to my Heart





Now "Hop" on over to Michele Rowley's blog to see her work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!  Make sure to leave them some love also with your kinds words!

Remember, the 
SOTM is only available until June 30th!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 

Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

5 comments:

  1. Great layout - this stamp set is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, this is just perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree great layout. Love how you used some artbooking cricut images

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Artbooking cut outs to complement this stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete