Saturday, May 17, 2014

Everything's ABC Blog Hop - Letter J



Hello and welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter "J".  This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment, whatever the crafter has chosen as their "J" element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy  


If you came from Lisa's Blog - Flaunt Your Creativity then you're on the right track!

For my J, I chose Jewelry.  Okay so our "jewelry" line is officially called Base & Bling, but it is wearable craft aka Jewelry ;o)    I had fun putting this Base & Bling necklace together, and it went together so quickly!!  I started making it at about 5pm on the night of my Open House that started at 6pm!  The part that took the longest was cleaning the edges after putting just a little too much Liquid Glass under the glass cover and it smooshing out around the edges.  Here is my completed and don't you have to say adorable crafty necklace!
This just shows the circle pendant a little closer up for you. 
 And a closer up shot of the square pendant for you.  Aren't the camera & scissor charms just too cute!!

Part of what I love about our Base & Bling products is that when you purchase the pendants, you receive 3 in the package for only $4.95.  As well as the Glass Covers, those come 3 in a package for only $1.95.  And the Base & Bling Sheets have 32 different sticker images/designs to pick from for only $3.95.  You can make up quite a few charms using those or you could use them for accents on a card or scrapbook page.

Supplies used for my Crafty Necklace are all Close to my Heart
Z1940 Base & Bling Chain - Faux Antiqued Silver


This is the last stop on our Everything ABC'S Blog Hop.  You can go full circle back to Linda's blog!

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

I know you will find lots of inspiration from my fellow Consultants and hope you enjoy this hop!!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

2 comments:

  1. I just made my first necklace today and was surprised at how quick it was! Love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great necklaces. I really need to make more of these!

    ReplyDelete