Saturday, May 3, 2014

Close to my Heart - Free To Be Me Blog Hop


Welcome to the Close to my Heart Consultant "Free To Be Me" Blog Hop!  We have 24 Consultants participating in this Hop, so sit back & enjoy the beautiful artwork!  If you have come here from Keeley's blog then you are on the right track and wasn't her card so cute!  If you lose your place along the way, you can find the complete list HERE.

This month Close to my Heart has an amazing special to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month!  Just look at these beautiful papers.  When you spend $50, you can get this paper packet for only $5.

The paper collection includes:
  • 6 – Free to Be Me B&T Duos™ Paper
  • 2 – UV-Coated, Designed Teal Cardstock Sheets
  • 2 – UV-Coated, Designed Red Cardstock Sheets
  • 2 – UV-Coated, Designed Gold Cardstock Sheets
  • 1 – White Feather Print Vellum Sheet
  • 1 – Gold Foil Polka-dotted Vellum Sheet
  • 1 – Access to Online Workshop Guide
Featured colors: Gold, Mint, Peach, Red, Teal, Tan, White Daisy


I have been gone all day at my son's soccer tournament, but I will get my artwork picture posted for you very soon, so please make sure and check back!


Until then, please hop on over to Kristine's blog to see her lovely layout!


Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment