Wednesday, April 30, 2014

You've Got a Friend - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  I am once again very excited to be participating in this Blog Hop!  I hope you enjoy the artwork I created.  I know you will be inspired by all of the beautiful artwork you will see featured here today!  We will be featuring May's SOTM, which is You've Got a Friend, a set of 5 stamps.  Here is a look at all of the fun stamps that are included in this great set!



If you have come here from Kathy Burrows' Blog you are on the right path!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

This month we have 54 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  Here we go!

When I say or hear "You've Got a Friend in Me" I immediately think of the the Disney Pixar movie Toy Story because that song is in the movie.  Can you tell I have two young sons? ;o)  This is such a cute set of stamps to create with.  So of course the name of the stamp set makes me think of that song, so I had to first create using that particular stamp set.  A blueish/boyish card with the "You've Got a Friend in Me" sentiment.  This card was made giving you a sneak peek of the Free To Be Me papers, and using Pattern 30 from the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2 How-To book.


Products used all Close to my Heart
S1405 You've Got a Friend - May SOTM
CC1027 Free To Be Me Paper Packet


Now "Hop" on over to Kristine Ponte's blog to see her work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!  Make sure to leave them some love also with your kinds words!

Remember, the 
SOTM is only available until May 31st!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 

Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

8 comments:

  1. Love how this looks, I might have to CASE this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - perfect for those leftover scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE...love how simple and clean it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combo, lagoon and sunset are fantastic together with these great new papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Really like the arrow paper.

    ReplyDelete