Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Top 10 Reasons to Become a CTMH Consultant!! #10

#10 - Fabulous Consultant Support!!

You will have my support and assistance as your upline.  We are part of an Amazing Team that is available to help with any questions or support that is needed with exclusive team online groups!  There are Consultant bulletin boards that are available to you for questions, support and inspiration!   There are also Consultant only facebook groups that are available to you for again questions, support and inspiration!  I have an exclusive team group page set up on facebook to keep you updated.  

I love my Close to my Heart Family!  I have made so many truly wonderful friends and as we call each other "sisters" since becoming a Consultant!  Growing up an only child, this sisterhood means so much to me!  I would love to have more "Sisters" so if you are even slightly considering it, shoot me an email (pamtrostle@msn.com) to ask any questions you might be having, I am more than happy to answer them for you!    Only today and tomorrow to take advantage of this Amazing Sign Up Special!  I would love for you to join my team!


                                                                                                                                                                    
Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment