Monday, April 28, 2014

Top 10 Reasons to Become a CTMH Consultant!! #9

#9 - The Wonderful CTMH Products!!

Okay, truth be known, this should have been further up the list, probably right after the amazing discount!!  I LOVE Close to my Heart products!  I love the paper packs, the coordinating cardstock, exclusive ink colors and coordinating embellishments!  CTMH stays on top of what is hot and trendy in the paper crafting industry!  

Each month there is a new monthly promotion/special and a new Stamp of the Month exclusive to that month only, so customers always have something new and exciting to look forward to!  And let me tell you now, the May National Scrapbooking Month Special is a Beauty!!  An advantage to being a CTMH Consultant, you get a preview month, meaning you get to purchase new products and special promotions a month early to prepare artwork for your customers!  Here's a little sneak peek at some of those beautiful papers for you!

You can order this Special early before customers by joining my team now!  And remember, you can get approx. $475 worth of products and business supplies for only $99!!  Only 2 more days! See below :o) 



Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment