Sunday, April 27, 2014

Top 10 Reasons to Become a CTMH Consultant!! #8

#8 - Training for New Consultants!!

Close to my Heart has a whole department of people that are working to keep us Consultants up to date with new trends, new product information, techniques, you name it!  There are online training courses that are available on the following topics:  Business Basics, Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Sales & Team Building.  CTMH is constantly creating new videos for us Consultants and for our customers.  

Close to my Heart hosts Regional Events all over the US & Canada, as well as an Annual Convention held every year.  These events offer wonderful new business and creative training classes!   This year's Convention is being held in Anaheim, CA, yep you guessed it, that is at Disneyland!!  For my family it is a combo Convention/Family Vacation and I can't wait!  Extreme discounted hotel & park tickets!  You can join me at Disneyland too for park fun, but for the BEST part, Close to my Heart Celebrating 30 Years in the Industry!!  It is going to be an AMAZING Convention this year, I can just feel it!






Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment