Saturday, April 26, 2014

Top 10 Reasons to Become a CTMH Consultant!! #7

#7 - Workshops on the Go Kits!!

Have you seen the Workshops on the Go Kits?  I have to say that this for my customers & myself is one of the BEST values in the Idea Book!  I know I buy them on a regular basis for my own personal use and for my class preparation use also.  The value of these kits is Amazing!   And as a Consultant, you have access to monthly Workshops on the Go with all the cutting instructions and directions so you are never at a loss for Make & Takes and Class workshops.

What's even better than the value, ideas & inspiration???  You get to pick any one of the current Workshops on the Go Kits when you join my team in April!!  What a great way to get even more product to start your business off with right!!



Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment