Thursday, April 24, 2014

Top 10 Reasons to Become a CTMH Consultant!! #5

#5 - Earn Incentive Trips!!

As a Consultant for Close to my Heart, you have the opportunity to earn Amazing Incentive Trips!!  The most recent one was to Costa Rica and no I did not earn that one.  The current Incentive Trip that can be earned is a trip to Hawaii!!  

Here's a pic of the Hawaiian Aulani Resort.

I am motivated to earn that trip!  My husband and I went to Hawaii on our Honeymoon and said we would go back, 5 year or 10 year.  Well this year we are celebrating our 15 year anniversary and two sons later, we still have not made it back.  If I can work my business doing what I love and earn that trip for us to go, that would be wonderful!  And you have the potential to also earn that Incentive Trip for yourself and your spouse/significant other!  

Email me with any questions you might have, I would love to answer them for you!  Or you can go HERE on my website to read more info, watch some informational videos at the bottom of the page or jump right in & join my team ;o)



Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment: