Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top 10 Reasons to Become a CTMH Consultant!! #3

Since we are getting into the final countdown of the month of April & this Amazing Special CTMH is offering, I will be sharing the last of my top 10 reasons to become a Consultant every day, so here is #3.

#3 - Low Minimum Sales Requirement!!

I will admit I was a little hesitant to join Close to my Heart because I had never done direct sales before.  Of course I Love the products and thought, I can probably meet the minimum with my own purchases, ha ha!  But let me tell you with these low minimums, anyone can do this!  

The minimums to remain an Active Consultant with Close to my Heart is $300/Calendar Quarter, so January - March $300 in sales, April - June $300 in sales, July - September $300 sales & October - December $300 in sales.  That's it!!  This is not a rolling 2 or 3 month deal like I have heard some direct sales companies require.  You do not have to maintain an inventory.  You can buy what you want when you want it or need it.  You can wait & place a $300 order at the end of each quarter if you want to stay active.  But all you really have to do is host one party & boom you've meet your minimums for the quarter, easy peasy!   With the wonderful specials offered each month, the products sell themselves!

But after doing a party & meeting people that love crafting like you do, you will probably want to do more home parties or start a hostess rotation like I do.  My customers &  past hostesses are not just my customers, they are my friends too!

You can join my team now to give it a try, no pressure or major commitment!





Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment