Monday, April 14, 2014

Top 10 Reasons to Become a CTMH Consultant!! #1

I wanted to share my Top 10 Reasons for becoming a Close to my Heart Consultant!

#1 - GREAT Discount!!  22% Discount/Commission

That was my initial reason for signing up!  I joined because I know how much I love Close to my Heart Products & wanted to get them at a discount, who wouldn't right?!!  

You also have the opportunity to earn up to 35% commissions!  That does not include Select Product Credit you can earn based on your sales/orders.  What is Select Product Credit (SPC) you might ask?  SPC is basically FREE Products you get to select for yourself with no shipping on those orders!!

When you sign up to be a Consultant, you start earning or receiving 22% Discount on products you order for yourself!  I write it like that because you get to select when placing your order to receive the 22% discount immediately off of the order or you can select to defer the 22% as a Commission received as a check or direct deposit the following month, the choice is yours!  I initially ordered my personal products with the discount.  Then I started hosting little get together's each month with myself and 3 friends.  We would get together make up a layout I designed and everyone would order & we would rotate each month on who got to be the Hostess that month & get the Rewards from our little party!  That was super fun of course, so I grew that group into 12 ladies each month & the Rewards got even better!  That was the beginning of me growing my business!  And I didn't think I would do the business thing, I just wanted to get the discount!  Another part of what I love with Close to my Heart, you can make this business as large or as small as you want it to be!  There is never any pressure from anyone, you can do this as a hobbyist, part time or full time, whatever your schedule allows.  I'll get into more of that on another post for you very soon!  So check back for my reason #2!!  

But let me show you what all you can get in the Month of April for only $99, remember no commitment or pressure ever!!   The New Consultant Kit (valued at over $300), your choice of one of our Cricut Collections (valued at $125) - Art Philosophy, Artiste or Artbooking & as an added "Thank You for Joining My Team!" you get to select one of our Workshops on the Go Kits (valued at over $40) for Free!  So just for joining my team you are receiving approx $475 in products & business supplies for only $99!!  Contact me at pamtrostle@msn.com for any questions you might have!







Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment