Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Bunny Treat Boxes made using Artiste

It is almost Easter weekend & my youngest son's 8th Birthday!  Wow, time just keeps flying by!  After being inspired by fellow Consultant, Jen Rubio, I made up these adorable bunny treat boxes using the Artiste Cartridge.  I cut the box initially with Balloon Ride & Lollydoodle paper, then I cut the box again using Chocolate cardstock.  Next I cut the bunny off of the cardstock box so I could attach it onto the B&T paper, because who doesn't love a chocolate bunny!  I put a package of fun size Easter M&M's inside each box.  Even though I have two sons, I'm sure I will give these to my boys in their Easter baskets.  My youngest will be 8 on Easter Sunday, but he won't mind the pink box especially when he discovers the M&M's inside!  Now my oldest, almost 11 year old, I'm sure that just would not be cool with him ;o)

Don't forget in the Month of April, you can join my team & get this very Artiste Cartridge for Free!  And with my added "Thank You For Joining My Team!" special you can get approx $475 in products and business supplies for only $99!  No pressure or commitment!  Message me with questions ~ pamtrostle@msn.com



Products used all Close to my Heart
Retired - My Peeps Stamp Set for eggs
Retired - Mocha Opaques

I hope you enjoy my little bunny treat boxes & you and your family have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment