Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Color My Heart - Color Dare #87 - Ivy Lane, Pure Joy layout

I'm excited to be participating finally in a Color My Heart blog challenge!  This is Color Date #87 featuring the beautiful paper packet Ivy Lane.


Here is my Ivy Lane - Pure Joy layout.  Head over to the Color My Heart blog to see more beautiful artwork made!

Supplies used all Close to my Heart


A couple of close up pictures.  Above of the journaling spot second generation stamped & edge distressed inked with Smokey Plum.  Below of the edge of the banner piece embossed with Damask Embossing Folder.



Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. I simply LOVE how you used the embossing folder on the edges of your banners. What a brilliant touch to add interest without making it overwhelming. So glad you joined us over at Color My Heart. We hope you will grace us with your creativity again (and again, and again...).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words Becca!! I have admired the Color My Heart challenges for a while now, but never got my stuff together to join in. I plan on continuing!

      Delete