Monday, April 28, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy - Final Video #32, Fun in the Sun

It is kind of a sad day because it is the last video in the Artbooking Made Easy series!   But fear not, I'm sure Close to my Heart will be creating more wonderful new videos for you in the future!

Whether your favorite summer vacation is camping in the woods or swimming in the ocean, the summertime-themed keys on Close To My Heart's Artbooking cartridge will have the perfect cutouts to use in recording all your unforgettable memories.

And don't forget that if you have thoroughly enjoyed this video series & would like to get this amazing Artbooking Cartridge for FREE, you can join my team risk free, only 2 days left in April to take advantage of this offer!!






Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment