Sunday, March 9, 2014

New Product Blog Hop - Balloon Ride


Welcome back to another New Product Blog Hop for the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book & Catalog.  Grab a favorite drink, sit back, enjoy & hopefully get inspired by some wonderful artwork!

I recently participated in a Consultant Display Board swap and these are the items I created using the Balloon Ride Paper Packet.  First is my double page layout with a Mother's Day theme.


Next we had to create a 3"x3" card.  As you can see I made an Easter themed egg card.

Also a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.  I chose to make a Father's Day themed "You're The Best" card.  Yes, I did share this card in a yesterday's post for embossing, but I wanted to post all of my display board swap items together for you to see.

And finally a 3D item.  With this being Balloon Ride paper pack, I made a 3D Hot Air Balloon.

Products used All Close to my Heart

Happy Mother’s Day Layout

  
Father’s Day Card


Easter Egg Card

  
3D Hot Air Balloon


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my creations using Balloon Ride.  Now hop on over to view some more beautiful creations from fellow Consultants below.  I know you will be inspired!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great collection! I love the layout, it's perfect for all those flowery photos from Mother's day. The 3D balloon is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete