Saturday, March 22, 2014

Everything's ABC Blog Hop - F



Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter "F".  This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment.  Whatever the crafter has chosen as their "F" element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy  


If you came from Cary Magnani's Blog - My Heart's Design then you're on the right track!

When I think of the letter "F", I immediately think of Family.  So my thought process started out as a Family Frame.  Then as I got to creating my Frame, it became more of, this will represent Family Fun in a Frame after I add my pictures.  I will be adding some pictures of our family camping last summer after I print them in the right sizes to fit my new home decor Pennant Frame.  I decorated the frame using Timberline papers.  I covered the frame with the paper and then sanded around the edges to give it a distressed look.  I then changed my mind and went back and used the Chocolate distressing ink pad to distress the edges that way.  I decorated the frame in less than an hour, and am very pleased with how it turned out and I hope you like it also!


Products used all Close to my Heart

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Jenny Gilbert's Blog.

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

I hope you find lots of inspiration from my fellow Consultants, which I'm sure you will!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :o)

10 comments:

  1. Nice use of the paper pack and frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! I might have to lift it for pictures from our vacation on spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. reallyreallyreally well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your frame! I really want to try to make one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the frame using timberline! Turned out really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving all the ideas with these frames! You have made a great one using the Timberline- it is such a versatile range.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much everyone!! I so appreciate your kinds words!

    ReplyDelete