Saturday, March 8, 2014

Everything ABC's Blog Hop - E


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter "E".  This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment.  Whatever the crafter has chosen as their "E" element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy 


If you came from Catherine Nowak's blog ~ Catscrapbooking then you're on the right track!

I am excited to once again be playing along with this Blog Hop.  I hope you enjoy hopping along with us!

My "E" is for Embossing!  I have been having so much fun playing with our new Embossing Folders.  Here are a couple of cards I recently made using two of the new Close to my Heart embossing folders - Stripe and Chevron.  The Thank You card was inspired by fellow New Zealand Consultant Patricia Manhire's card.






Supplies used all Close to my Heart unless noted.

Thank You card


You're The Best card


Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is with Jenny Gilbert - Jen's Creative Classroom




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

13 comments:

  1. Both cards are great! I'm totally casing the You're The Best Card...perfect for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Jubilee paper is growing on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards- really like the You're the best card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards!! Your an embossing boss!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the stripped embossing looks with the gingham paper! Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I love the masculine feel of the You're the best card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blue thank you card is amazing! Love what you have done with the embossing folders.

    ReplyDelete