Friday, March 21, 2014

CTMH Page Protectors, Picture My Life & Albums

I tackled my first attempt at making a video to share some products with you.  It is not the best or highest video quality.  I just used my webcam to try my hand at it, so don't laugh too hard okay ;o)

I had received some questions regarding our new Strap Style Side Loading Page Protectors that Close to my Heart made to help out past Creative Memories customers that were left without page protectors for their albums.  I love this company so much!


In this video I started out planning on showing you the Strap Side Loading Page Protector, but because the sample package of Page Protectors I could purchase as a supply item included all of our page protectors, I decided to highlight those as well, along with the Picture My Life Scrapbook Program & our current My Legacy Faux Leather Albums.  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything I feature, I would love to answer those questions for you!  




Here are the pictures I promised on the video that I would also share with you on these products.  I will apologize now for some of the glare from overhead lights in some of the pictures.

This is the stock photo as featured on my website of the Strap Side Loading Page Protectors made to fit old Creative Memories Albums. 

Here is a close up picture of the Strap Side Loading Page Protector. 

This picture shows the measurement of the inside Strap Side Load Page Protector being 12 1/4". 

This picture shows the overall measurement of the Strap Side Load Page Protector being 13".

And this final picture of the Strap Side Load Page Protector shows the measurement at the gutter seam being 12 1/4". 



Now for some pictures of the Skylark Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program.




The next 4 pictures show the 44 - 4"x6" Cards that you receive in the Skylark Picture My Life Kit.


The next 4 pictures show the 78 - 3"x4" Cards you receive.  There are 3 of each design, so the 3rd card which is the same, is grouped to the bottom or side in the picture.  



And next I will show you the Later Sk8r Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program.  As I receive more of these kits I will share them in later blog posts with you.


These two pictures show the front and back of the Designed Cover Layout.


The next 4 pictures show the 44 - 4"x6" Cards that you receive in the Later Sk8r Picture My Life..



The next 4 pictures show the 78 - 3"x4" Cards you receive.  There are 3 of each design, so the 3rd card which is the same, is grouped to the side the picture.  


Below are stock photos that you can also see on my website of the page protectors you will receive with any of the Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program.

Front Page of album (Side Load Page Protector) for Designed Cover Layout.


You will receive 3 of the following Design 3 (F) Pocket Style Page Protectors.

You will receive 3 of the following Design 4 (G) Pocket Style Page Protectors.

And you will receive 3 of the following Design 5 (H) Pocket Style Page Protectors.


Here is the stock photo as featured on my website of the Work-in-Progress Album I spoke of and showed in the video that are D-Ring style albums for $15.95.

And lastly, this shows you the stock photo of the Cranberry My Legacy Faux Album that I also showed in the video.  I showed this one as it came out of the box in pieces.  You can order these albums in 5 colors ~ Outdoor Denim, Black, Hollyhock, Cranberry & Chocolate.


Again, please let me know if you have any questions on any of the products I featured!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 

Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment