Monday, March 31, 2014

Balloon Talk - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  I am very excited to be participating in this Blog Hop!  I have admired the artwork of my fellow Consultants for many months with this Blog Hop and now I get to join in with them!  I hope you enjoy the artwork I created.  I know you will be inspired by all of the beautiful artwork you will see featured here today!  We will be featuring April's SOTM, which is Balloon Talk, a set of 24 stamps.  Here is a look at all of the fun stamps that are included in this great set!




If you have come here from Kathy Burrow's Blog, Snips, Snaps, and Scraps you are on the right path!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

This month we have over 50 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!  Here we go!

I had fun creating these cards using this fun set of stamps!  I decided to create using all different paper packets as well.  All of these card designs can be found in the Make it From Your Heart, How-To Books. 



This "awesomeness" card was made using Timberline papers.  I stamped the balloon talk awesomeness stamp and then trimmed it, trying to make more of a masculine card.  This is based on Pattern 21 in MIFYH, Volume 2.

For this "hello {it's me}" card I used Lollydoodle papers, based on Pattern 28 in MIFYH, Volume 2.

Next for the "Welcome" card, I used Ivy Lane papers, Damask Embossing Folder.  Based on Pattern 28 in MIFYH, Volume 2.


And finally for my "Love you" card, I used Skylark papers, Teal Shimmer Trim & Aqua Dots,  based on Pattern 28 in MIFYH, Volume 1.

Now "Hop" on over to Michele Rowley's Blog, Evergreen Memories to see her work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!  Make sure to leave them some love also with your kinds words!

Remember, the
SOTM is only available until April 30th!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 

Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of cards using this fun SOTM!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply just fabulous! These are such fun and cute cards. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I really love the last one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete