Friday, March 21, 2014

Balloon Ride Layout for Emboss It Blog Hop

You know the saying things never go as planned?  Well that happened to me, I had "planned" on participating in a Consultant Blog Hop called Emboss It!, but life happened and things didn't go as planned.  The layout I am featuring in this post was made using Balloon Ride papers.  I embossed the Sorbet cardstock strip using the Quatrefoil Embossing Folder.  I love that the new Close to my Heart Embossing Folders have the opening at the top so you can emboss a 12" strip of paper!  I then sanded it lightly to make the Quatrefoil design pop on the page.


Products used all Close to my Heart

Although I didn't get my layout into the "Emboss It!" blog hop like I intended to do, I do want to still share the other participants with you.  You can find the list HERE.

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment