Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy - Video #28, All-Star Scrapbooking

You are officially caught up on the Artbooking Made Easy Video Series!  It just amazes me how back in February, my son got sick & then I got sick and so many things seemed to fall by the wayside as the saying goes.  I am excited to have you and myself caught back up on these wonderful videos that Corporate is making to show you all kinds of amazing things you can create and tips for using the Cricut® Artbooking Cartridge!  

I am also really excited for this particular video because my boys are finishing up their basketball games this weekend & then it is on to soccer!  So this video featuring sports-themed layouts is perfect for my recording fun sports memories of my sons!  
Put your team spirit on paper with the sports-themed keys on Close To My Heart's Cricut® Artbooking cartridge.  The pennant banner, chevron overlays, star border, and teamwork sentiment cutouts will leave you wanting to do a victory dance! 

Enjoy this video, and if you really love this Artbooking Cartridge, contact me to find out how you can get your very own Artbooking Cartridge Collection for FREE!!




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment