Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Score Big with Embossing!!

This month "Embossing is Boss" with Close to my Heart!

A New Idea Book and a wonderful New Product ~ Embossing Folders!!  I love these!
You need to watch this Corporate Video with the wonderful tips Jill shows.  I have been embossing for a few years and did not know this grain tip.  It does make all the difference!



Also during the Month of February, when you purchase 2 packs of bulk single color or combo cardstock, you get to pick out one of the embossing folders for Free!!  Here are your choices...
Chevron Embossing Folder

Damask Embossing Folder

Dot Embossing Folder

Quatrefoil Embossing Folder

Stripe Embossing Folder


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment