Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New Product Blog Hop

I am excited to once again be participating in this blog hop with such creative fellow Consultants!  On February 1st the New Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book and Catalog was officially live to customers.  Now you get to see some lovely artwork that we have came up with using these new products.  So grab a cup of your favorite drink, sit back, hop along and get inspired!


I created this decorated My Acrylix Organizer using the new Skylark paper packet and Complements.  I was originally inspired by fellow Consultant Brenda Rose.  I actually have cards stored in this organizer box and it works perfectly for all sizes of cards, and why not have it looking pretty too!
Supplies used all Close to my Heart unless noted
Retired Chocolate Striped Ribbon

Now hop on to the other Consultant blogs to see their beautiful creations!





Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

9 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! Now I need to do some decorating. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rosalynd! Wish I could take all the credit for this idea, but I saw it on Brenda Rose's blog & loved this idea so I had to make up one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea Pam. It has come up lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO pretty! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! I love how you decorated the box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea of decorating your box!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete