Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Product Blog Hop - Timberline layouts


A second post in one day, after being down with the sickly junk my youngest brought home from school, I must be feeling on the mend.  I wanted to share some additional New Product creations from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book and Catalog.  Prior to getting sick I held my monthly class on Monday night using Timberline papers for the class layout.  My hostess Cheryl requested the use of the new Timberline paper packet and a Fishing theme.  So this is the layout I came up with using a sketch from the Cherish How-To Book and some inspiration for the arrows from fellow Consultant Marg Van Patten.
Supplies used all Close to my Heart

This is a close up to show that we made the trees 3 dimensional using 4 trees cut out.  One tree is the base, the other three are scored down the middle and then folded inward and glued upon each other.


The afternoon before class was held I had the idea to make up the same layout but flipping the papers over and using only the Complements.  This was to show the ladies how easily a layout can be put together without stamping but still a great layout by using the coordinating Timberline Complements.

I will probably still go back and play around with this layout some more, add a few more of the Complements, but I decided to do it kind of at the last minute so I rushed myself, I know better than to do that!  But look at all of the Complements (below) that I still have left to play with!



Now hop on over to see some more wonderful artwork by fellow Consultants!  I know you will be inspired!




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)


7 comments:

  1. Fun layouts and I like seeing the flip side layout! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! Love the tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and design! Like the embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love it. Makes me want to go camping. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your sweet comment on my dino card. I really love what you did with Timberline. :)

    ReplyDelete