Sunday, February 2, 2014

Happy Groundhog Day!! And Super Bowl Day! :o)

It is February 2nd, Happy Groundhog Day!  I heard that Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning so that means 6 more weeks of Winter.  I'm not sure how I feel about that, I do love a beautiful snowy day.  I guess it is a good thing because that means staying inside my warm home and getting crafty with lots of fun new products from the NEW Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book.  It is officially Live now!!  So you can see & order those wonderful new products too!


You can go HERE on my website to view the Idea Book.  You can now also purchase your very own copy & have it mailed directly to you if you would like by going HERE.  One of the NEW items released in this new Idea Book that is one of my favorites is the Embossing Folders!!  I have been waiting for Close to my Heart to release these for so long!

Along with a new Idea Book starting there is a new Special beginning as well with the beginning of the month.  This month's special is when you purchase 2 packs of bulk single color or combo colored cardstock, you will get to pick 1 of the 5 new embossing folder designs for FREE!!  These 5 designs are so wonderful and versatile.   Your choices are Dot, Stripe, Chevron, Damask, Quatrefoil.  You can view those choices by going to my website here.



Until my next post, happy crafting! Pam I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment