Saturday, February 22, 2014

Everything ABC's Blog Hop - D




Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter "D".  This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment.  Whatever the crafter has chosen as their "D" element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy 


If you came from Shalana's Blog then you're on the right track!

I am excited to be playing along with this Blog Hop.  I have seen the posts in the past, but just discovered a few days ago how to get my blog included.  I hope you enjoy hopping along with us!

My "D" is for Dad card!  I had a wonderful Dad and wish he was still here so I could talk to him.  My sons have the best Dad that I love dearly, so I wanted to share a Dad card I made.  I know it might seem a little early to be making Dad cards for Father's Day, but I just love the Timberline paper packet and have made a couple of different Dad cards so far.  This card is based on Pattern #26 from the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1,  How-To Program.

Supplies used all Close to my Heart unless noted.

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Michele Pryor - Michele's Ink It Stamp It

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way :)




Until my next post, happy crafting! 

Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

13 comments:

  1. Nice work Pam. Must get myself that stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look of that set- it is so different (D is for different-LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the masculine card and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and I love that is masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great male card, great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy seeing masculine cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the chevron embossing with the durables. Really adds lots of texture to the card. Any Dad would be glad to get that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must have this stamp set, and those durables really give the card a masculine feel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the chevron embossing and the triangle durables - great additions to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful masculine card! Love the Twilight and Chocolate inks together.

    ReplyDelete