Thursday, February 6, 2014

CTMH Strap Side Load Page Protectors

A fellow Consultant Shannon Reed made a video featuring Close to my Heart's new Strap Side Loading Page Protectors that fit perfectly in the old Creative Memories style albums.  If you have these albums and are looking for page protectors to fit them since Creative Memories no longer sells them, then you can now order them with me here ~ 12" X 12" Memory Protectors Strap Side Load (25) for $19.95.

Here is a stock picture of what they look like.  I personally do not own any of these types of albums, so I cannot speak from experience, but I have read other Consultants comments about how well they fit and the quality of CTMH page protectors are a sturdier and higher quality than what the CM ones were.  And a much better price as well. 

So watch Shannon's video and then you can go HERE to order your own page protectors!



Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment