Friday, January 17, 2014

Sew Special card using January Stamp of the Month

I keep seeing so many beautiful creations using the January Stamp of the Month ~ Cross-Stitch Wishes and I wanted to create something else.  So here is my latest creation, a card using Sarita papers along with the other adorable stamp set Stitch Wonder.  These two stamp sets coordinate so nicely together!  The card is based on Pattern 22 of the Make it from Your Heart, Volume 2 How To Book.  Since I was on a sewing theme with the card & wanted to add the textiles to the card, I grabbed my trusty old pinking shears to keep the design on both sides of the textiles.


Products used all Close to my Heart unless noted


And here is the inside of the card, I love this saying from the Stitch Wonder stamp set!

Here is the January Stamp of the Month ~ Cross-Stitch Wishes.  You can get this stamp set for only $5 with a $50 purchase.  Or you can buy it outright here.




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment