Sunday, January 19, 2014

January Stamp of the Month - Flower card

Here is another card I made using the January Stamp of the Month ~ Cross-Stitch Wishes and Sarita paper packet.  I just love how different this card and the Sew Special one I posted about on Friday are both from the same stamp set and the same paper packet but look so different.  This one is just a simple card based on the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1 How To Book, Pattern 20.  There is not a sentiment added yet.  I sometimes like to leave the insides blank to add a sentiment later for whatever I decide to use it for.  Like this one could be a birthday, thinking of you, Hello or just about anything!


Products used all Close to my Heart unless noted

Here is the January Stamp of the Month ~ Cross-Stitch Wishes.  You can get this stamp set for only $5 with a $50 purchase.  Or you can buy it outright here.


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment