Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January is National Papercrafting Month!

Hello to my blog readers & first let me apologize for slacking on my blog posts recently!  Be prepared for seeing some of my artwork.  I plan on posting some in the next few days to try to get you caught up.

So with Close to my Heart, January is National Papercrafting Month!  And the special this month is so adorable!!  Here is the official corporate picture and list of kit contents.
The full kit includes:
  • 1 – My Acrylix™ Cloud Nine Stamp Set (D-size)
  • 1 – Cloud Nine B&T Duos™ Paper
  • 1 – Lagoon Cardstock Sheet
  • 1 – Honey Cardstock Sheet
  • 1 – 9" × 9½" White Daisy Die-Cuts Sheet
  • 1 Roll – Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape
  • 1 Roll – Teal Shimmer Trim
  • 1 Package – Durables Triangle Studs
  • 10 – Card Bases & Envelopes
  • 1 – Instructional Brochure
Featured colors: Lagoon, Sunset, Honey, White Daisy.

Now here are my 10 cards created from the kit.  I followed the instructions included, except that I stamped all of my sentiments in Lagoon, just because I prefer blues :o)

And here are my leftover pieces.  I can keep on creating!  The possibilities are endless, YEA!  

Next, I saw the following cards featured on a Consultant only board created by the talented Jean Johnson.  I knew I had lots of Laughing Lola paper left, so I had to create these also!  Thanks for the inspiration Jean!

**  I forgot to mention this originally, so I am editing this post, but I am offering an Add-On to this special!  If you purchase this kit from me, I will provide you with the 5 card bases, die cut shapes & precut pieces of Laughing Lola papers to complete the 5 cards shown above.

And finally, I have been seeing other consultants posting layouts they have made using the Cloud Nine kit so I instantly thought of a picture of myself with my boys taken on my birthday a few years ago.  I remembered that I had on a Lagoon colored turtleneck (no, I don't purchase my clothing in CTMH colors, it just worked out that way in this instance ;o)  so I located the picture and created the following layout.  
I created this layout using a 2nd Cloud Nine kit I had purchased (the advantage of being a Consultant ~ preview month of new products/specials).  I used the Artiste cartridge to cute the title background shape, date tag & the adorable cupcake.  I used the Artbooking cartridge with Cricut Craft Room to weld and make the "Love my boys" title for the page.

Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment