Thursday, January 9, 2014

Huntington - Pumpkin Patch Layout

Okay readers, I am on a roll now.  I plan on staying more on top of posting.  We had an illness in our family that seemed to consume us for a while and then the holidays rolled in upon us and we all know how busy things get during the holidays!

It is Thursday so time for another artwork share with you.  I hope you like it!  The following was my monthly scrapbooking class layout we made in November using Huntington papers.  I did just realize that I also did not share the layouts and mini album that I made when I attended the Close to my Heart Album Retreat in October with you, so those will be coming soon also.  But for your viewing pleasure, here is the Pumpkin Patch pages we made.
Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)

I posted this picture on my Facebook business page the night of class as a sneak peek for my ladies, so I thought I would share it on here for you also.


Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment