Thursday, January 23, 2014

CTMH Album Retreat - The Sweet Life layout

Time for another Album Retreat layout!  This one was one of my favorites!  You might hear me say that a few times in featuring these layouts.  I thoroughly enjoyed going to this Album Retreat.  It was small and cozy, a room packed full of fellow Consultants working like crazy to create these beautiful layouts.  And when I say working like crazy, I am not kidding!  It was not what I expected.  I guess I didn't know what to expect, but from the time we arrived in the room until we left, it was go, go, go!  We were on a schedule.  When the time for the next layout was up, we were handed a new kit packet and got after it.  Of course they kept the room open until the wee hours of the morning for those that wanted to stay and finish up layouts or work on other projects.  But since I was in town with my husband and sons, and we were staying at my sister-in-law's home, I didn't stay late.  I brought home a couple of layouts to complete here at home.   Another wonderful feature that Corporate did as part of the Album Retreat is that they provided us with a Studio J credit to add our photos and journaling.  So that when we arrived to check in, we received our welcome packet which included all of the photos needed to create our layouts!  How AWESOME is that!!  We literally brought home a new/completed album full of beautiful layouts with pictures and journaling.

Anyway, here is the layout "The Sweet Life".  Because we were able to see what the layouts looked like before hand, I knew my oldest son's 1st birthday pictures would look perfect on here!  And yes, I am way behind on scrapbooking pictures.  Actually I'm not way behind, I'm more of a work on what inspires me at the moment kind of scrapper.  This is something fun for me, I enjoy doing it and I'm not going to stress myself out that my son is 10 years old and I'm just now doing his 1st birthday pictures.  It is about preserving the memories and enjoying them!  And I so enjoy looking at his sweet face in these pictures!

Products used all Close to my Heart



Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment