Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cloud Nine - Love You card for FMS #118 Sketch

Happy Sunday evening to everyone!  I had seen the following sketch on Freshly Made Sketches and initially thought I would be making a card using only the current Close to my Heart January Stamp of the Month ~ Cross-Stitch Wishes.  But it's funny how when you start making something it changes along the way & the other sentiment I intended to use just wasn't working out so I grabbed the National Papercrafting Month ~ Cloud Nine Kit stamp set and changed it.  It really is a simple card made using only a card base and some cardstock along with stamping, but I really like how it turned out.  I hope you do also!

Products used all Close to my Heart unless noted


And this is the sketch my card is based on.  Head over to Freshly Made Sketches to see more!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch, and such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete