Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Chantilly & January SOTM card - Mojo328

Don't you just love when things come together.  I sure do!  I posted Sunday night about a card that I started making using only the January Stamp of the Month, but the sentiment wasn't working out the way I wanted, so I changed up the card and used another stamp set.  I received the Mojo Monday's Sketch #328 in an email yesterday and knew the sentiment would work perfectly for their sketch, yea!

Products used all Close to my Heart unless noted
X7163B Chantilly Paper Pack

And here is the Mojo Monday Sketch that my card is based on.  Such a simple sketch design that I'm sure I will use over and over again!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment