Monday, January 20, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy - Video #16, Celebration Layouts

After just celebrating my hubby's birthday yesterday, what fun to watch this video & think of fun layouts I can create to celebrate his day!  Of course the layouts Monica shows on this video is of some cute little kiddos birthdays, but part of what I love about the Artbooking cartridge, I can use some of the same elements featured in the video on my hubby's 41st birthday pictures!

With the Cricut® Artbooking cartridge from Close To My Heart and your own priceless photos in hand, you'll have all you need to celebrate life's finest memories. Watch the video for ideas on using the celebration-themed keys of the cartridge to make fun, festive projects!



Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment