Friday, November 1, 2013

Picture Your Life as a Close to my Heart Consultant!


Starting today there is a new wonderful Constant Campaign and product sneak-peek all rolled into one huge offer!

From November 1—December 15, new Consultants who enroll with either the Essentials or Master New Consultant Kit may also receive a brand-new exciting product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. To be eligible for the free product, the new Consultant must remit $300 in commissionable personal sales by March 31, 2014.

What’s the new product? It’s the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program. There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3″ x 4″ and 4″ x 6″, plus a 12″x12″ cover page to bring your album together beautifully. You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos.

Contact me or go here to see our kits & products –http://pamtrostle.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment