Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Fall Ya'll!!

I went searching for a post I thought I had already done & had not, but then I got to thinking the month of October was SO busy for me!  I can't believe it is already Nov 6th!!  I had intended to share these cards with you all after I did them as a class at the Crafting for the Cure event back on Oct 6th, wow a month ago & it seems like forever a go!

Here are my Swing Cards I taught using our Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  Since it is Fall & I titled my post that way, I have to start with one of my favorite paper packets - Huntington, Blessed Thanksgiving card.

Retired Antiqued Copper Brads

This next one was a fun one to make!  Periodically Close to my Heart puts past retired items on the While Supplies Last section of our websites & this paper pack showed up on there.  It was called Spellbound and was originally part of a Cricut Halloween Party Kit.  I already have the kit, but loved these papers so I had to buy up a few packets when they were on Clearance.

Supplies used - Spellbound Paper (retired Kit papers)
Retired Spellbound Kit Stamp Set

Next is the Happy Birthday Female card made using Chantilly papers.

Artiste Cartridge for the bow, isn't it adorable!
Retired paper flowers

And now the Happy Birthday Male card made using ProPlayer papers.


Finally the last card is a Thank You card made using Laughing Lola papers.

Retired paper flowers


I hope you enjoy these cards!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great cards Pam! I love how you decorated both sides of the "swing shape". That makes them look so complete. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete