Saturday, October 12, 2013

Scandinavian Wishes - October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  This month's stamp from Close to My Heart is "Scandinavian Wishes" and is available exclusively through your Close to My Heart consultant from October 1 - 31, 2013.  This month, you can receive this stamp set for $5 with a qualifying purchase.

If you don't already have a Consultant that you are currently working with, please contact one of the Consultants in our hop with any questions you have!


If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog –  Love 2 Create .  If you came from Rebecca's blog ~ Show Me Scrapping then you are in the right place!

I made this cute little ornament box with the house shape from the stamp set.  I cut out the house shape from the Art Philosophy cartridge and the 3D box from the Artiste cartridge.  I stamped the house design three times, with New England Ivy, Chocolate & Ruby inks and then cut and pieced them together.
Products used all Close to my Heart
Art Philosophy Cartridge for house shape
Artiste Cartridge for 3D box

This picture shows the Artiste cartridge book, page 34 which has the 3D box that I used. Sorry for the glare on the page from my flash.


Your next stop on our "Scandanivian Wishes" hop is "Traci's blog ~ Paper Crafting 101"

Here is the entire lineup in case you get lost along along the way:
  1. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create 
  2. Amber ~ Scrapper's Therapy
  3. Rebecca ~ Show Me Scrapping 
  4. Pam ~ Pam's Crafty Creations
  5. Traci ~ Paper Crafting 101 
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you!

Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

2 comments: