Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Holidays from the Heart Blog Hop


Today is the day!!  It is October 15th and Close to my Heart's "Holidays from the Heart" Mini Catalog is officially live today!  And that means time for some hopping!!

Welcome to our Holidays from the Heart Blog Hop!!  I am very excited to once again be participating with my super talented fellow CTMH Consultant Sisters in a Blog Hop, this time for the Holidays from the Heart Mini catalog!  First check out the layout I made using the Sparkle & Shine paper pack.  And then click on any of the images below to hop over to their blog to check out their beautiful creations!  Check back daily between now and Sunday, Oct. 20th to see more artwork!

I have shared this thought before, I love being a consultant because of all the wonderful inspiration I receive from fellow consultants!  Last week I was reading through my emails and saw a blog post email by Karen Pedersen sharing a recipe layout she made using the October stamp of the month.  My layout is nothing like what Karen created, but that is the beauty of it, I was inspired by her.  I knew I had this Blog Hop coming up and instantly my mind thought back to when I was pregnant with my youngest son and we made Christmas cookies with our, at the time, only son.  I remembered I had on a red shirt and knew that I would be making up a layout about our making cookies for this Blog Hop.  


Products used all Close to my Heart



Now "hop" on over to some of the other blogs to see their artwork & hopefully get inspired!!

"This blog hop is open for members of the CTMH Blog Boosters. Please do not enter if you are not a member of the group."


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

9 comments:

  1. I love how you used so many pictures but it's not overpowering. It's a great LO and memory. Also, you cut the title out twice and offset the background white-- looks fantastic and I am totally copying that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that the bulk paper is used!!! great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts! I saw lots of double pages layouts, I just need to try it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really nice layout, Pam. I like the centre border.

    ReplyDelete