Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

I hope everyone had a very enjoyable Halloween!

I got to go to my youngest sons Costume Parade at his school and then hang out for his class party.  Love getting to go to his school to help out or attend events!  I wanted to share the cute treats that I made for him to hand out to his classmates.  And they were so easy to make too!  I used the Artiste cartridge to cut the spider at 4 1/4" (large enough to hold the treat cup filled with M&Ms) and the spider web is cut at 6 1/4".  Print out a little sentiment on White Daisy cardstock & done!    The kiddos in my son's class loved them!  One boy said he would keep his forever to remember it was from Caleb!  How cute is that?!!



Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment