Monday, October 14, 2013

Artbooking Made Easy - Video #7 Fall into Artbooking!

Here is another video in the Artbooking Made Easy video series!!  And as I was writing the title for this post, I realize I never posted the #6 video!  I'll get that one up next, but this video is probably my favorite so far!  I love Fall and I love these keys used in the video!

You’ll fall for the Cricut® Artbooking collection when you see what it can do for your autumn-themed projects. Its festive overlays, borders, shapes, and other autumn-themed pieces will give your layouts and cards just the warmth they need for this chilly season. Watch the video for great ideas on using the cartridge!



This layout I posted in a previous post, but I had to share it again since I used these keys to create the layout with Huntington papers & last month's stamp of the month.














Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment