Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Product Blog Hop using ProPlayer



Today is August 1st, a new month, a new beginning and that also means a New Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book & Catalog!!

I am participating in a New Product Blog Hop with my fellow Close to my Heart Consultants and am excited to share a double page layout and some cards I created using the new paper pack ProPlayer!

I started out working with the new ProPlayer Workshop on the Go Kit.  On the WOTG Kit layout, I didn't completely follow the instuctions, I changed a few things up and decided to go with more of a gaming theme for mine.  I know just the pictures I will be putting on here of my hubby and sons playing old video games!  My mom and stepdad came up for a visit last month and mom brought my old (circa 1981) Atari 2600 system and games to us.  It was so fun watching our boys play these dated and simple graphic games!!

Supplies used all CTMH - ProPlayer WOTG Kit
Spray Pen with Ruby & Whisper inks


Next I made a Happy Birthday Spin Card.  As you can see the circle on the front of the card can spin around to reveal both sides.  The "happy birthday" side and in the next picture the "present" side.  These new cards are such fun! 


This shows the inside of the card decorated using ProPlayer papers.  
Supplies used all CTMH - White Daisy Circle Spin Card
M-size stamp sets - Heartfelt Birthday Wish and A Little Gift
Ruby and Pacifica Cardstock


This card is made using ProPlayer papers, the new Maximum Power stamp set, if you know me then you know I'm a Mustang girl!  There is also a Monster Truck & an old Chevelle in this stamp set, a very masculine set.  The sketch is also from the new Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2 book.  And you will notice the new Ruby Chevron Ribbon used on this card also, I am loving this ribbon!


This fun little 3" x 3" sparkly snowflake card was made using ProPlayer paper and the new M-size Single Snowflake stamp set stamped with Mini Pacifica Pigment Ink.

This picture shows the sparkle I created on the snowflake a little better.  I used the mini pigment ink pad to stamp it initially, then covered it with a combination of Clear Detail Embossing Powder & Prisma Glitter and then heat set it with the Craft Heater.  I like how it turned out.

So that is my ProPlayer creations so far, I hope you enjoy seeing what I created!  Check out other beautiful artwork created by my fellow Consultant sisters below and come back to my blog for more new artwork in the coming days!

"This blog hop is open for members of the CTMH Blog Boosters. Please do not enter if you are not a member of the group."




Until my next post, happy crafting!
Pam

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

16 comments:

  1. Wow, that is some great work! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and cards. I especially like how you put Proplayer with the snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice variety. Really like your car card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice projects, I think the car card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice variety of artwork you've created! If I had to pick a favorite I really love the pretty snowflake that shimmers and sparkles! Great photo to show that off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ladies! Thank you so much for your kind words! It is all very much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome projects, Pam! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the use of the proplayer paper. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards and layout!! love the variety- the car card is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects, love your spin card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful projects! It's great to show such a variety of cards with just one paper pack. thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards Pam!! You make me want to get ProPlayer now... love how you put paper on the inside of the spin card - i never think to do that.

    ReplyDelete