Friday, August 2, 2013

New Product Blog Hop - Designed Decor Frame Kit

It's time for more New Autumn/Winter 2013 Products!! 
(If you are hopping along with the New Product Blog Hop, you can return to it HERE)

This is the New Designed Decor Frame Kit. And now a lovely home decor item displayed in my home of me and my guys!  As you can see I love my guys so much!




The kit was so very easy to put together, I just picked out the pictures I wanted to use and a font stamp set for a title, everything else was included.  The kit comes with the Designed Decor Colonial White Frame, the B-size stamp set, the Kraft Paper Die-Cut Shapes, Mini Wooden Clothespins & Baker's Twine Hemp.  I pulled out a few of my favorite stamp sets to stamp the title and a couple sentiments.  The stamp sets I used were Wheel of Life, Words of Comfort, Urban Alphabet, (retired) Hodgepodge Alphabet & Take Note (exclusive Artbooking Collection stamp set).



This picture shows what I still have left to redecorate my frame later if I decide I want to change something out.  



And this picture is the adorable stamp set that can be used over and over!


 Until my next post, happy crafting! 

 Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

11 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous, need to add that to my order. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! Don't you love this kit? I made one for my office and get so many comments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, I just love how your frame turned out. I must get one of these kits, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice job on your frame! I know this kit needs to be at the top of my own wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I've seen this kit put together, other than the catalog. Great job! Now I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Now I need to make mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice frame, I can't wait to make mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! I need to get one of these!

    ReplyDelete