Wednesday, August 7, 2013

New Consultant Kit ~ $49!

Look at all of the wonderful products you can get by joining my Big Sky Scrappers team for only $49!!  Join to build a business or do it as a hobbyist to get the 22% discount!!  Your choice!  But you receive everything shown in the picture plus my offer below, that's $170 worth of products for only $49!

Also a choice and a bonus from me, if you join my team in August, you get to pick either the Patterned Pennants stamp set or the Tropical Paradise stamp set as a "Thank You" from me for joining my team!


Patterned Pennants
OR
Tropical Paradise
Contact me with any questions you might have or if you are ready to join, go here!


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment