Saturday, August 10, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #98 - Frosted card

I created this card for the Freshly Made Sketches #98 sketch by Jen Mitchell.   I knew when I saw this sketch earlier in the week that I wanted to use the Classy Doily stamp set to make this card, but I didn't get a chance to get crafty until today.  I know it is still Summer and probably warm where ever your are, but I just think this stamp set and the Frosted paper pack is so pretty!  I hope you like it also!


Products used all Close to my Heart.
Retired Crystal Blue buttons & Colonial White Waxy Flax

And this is the sketch my card is based on below.

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card! Love the doily stamp you've used and the colours are just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors and I love the layered doily images. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete